Trade Area and Site Criteria
The following criteria are meant to provide general guidelines only. We evaluate many additional factors when considering a restaurant location. Most of the
following criteria are not disqualifiers singularly and must be considered within the entire scope of the evaluation parameters; demographic, psychographic,
space considerations, ingress / egress, visibility, parking and other factors.
- Center type: Regional or community Lifestyle or Power center with nationally or regionally recognized anchor tenant(s)
and national / regional co-tenants.
- Restaurant settings: Urban or suburban retail settings (Areas with high business concentrations, colleges and hospitals).
- Enter positioning: End-cap or shared pad within the primary ingress / egress of the center or visible to a main road(s)
with minimum 25K CPD.
- Required square footage: 3,600 to 5,000.
- Minimum width / frontage: 50 feet.
- Parking requirements: 75 spaces.
- Patio / Outdoor seating: Is a plus.
- Minimum average household income: $65,000.
- Population: 70,000 population within the trade area and/or 40,000 population within a 3 mile radius.
- Lease Terms: 10 years with multiple 5 year options.
- Maximum average age: 45 years (Ideally we target low to upper thirties).
- Landlord contribution: Minimum of $80 per square foot if it’s a not yet a developed structure (The landlord contribution will depend on the condition
of the space – see BangBang work-letter for the site requirements).
If you have an appropriate location that fits the trade area / site criteria above please submit the contact name, phone, email, brochure, demographic report
as well as the address or intersection of the property with a brief description of the site.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT REAL ESTATE