Steps to Opening
A lot of time and hard work go into opening a restaurant. That’s why BangBang Mongolian Grill® provides you with a talented support team and a highly efficient opening process to set you up for success before you even serve your first customer. On average, it should take less than 12 months from the time you begin your journey until the day you open your doors. Below is an outline of the various steps you will encounter along the way.
1. Complete Your Franchise ApplicationStart the process today by completing our on-line BangBang Personal Franchise Qualification Form (Insert personal franchise qualification form link). You can also fax it to 610-884-7027. A BangBang representative will promptly review and respond to your application and if you meet our minimum standards (insert link to minimum standards list) we will schedule a time to discuss whether there may be a mutual fit between you and BangBang.
2. Review Uniform Franchise Disclosure Document (UFDD)After we have mutually agreed to move to the next step we will present you with our current UFDD. Once we receive your signed UFDD receipt acknowledgement you can continue the discovery process of owning your own BangBang restaurant.
3. Information GatheringAn appropriate philosophical match is critically important your success and the success of the BangBang brand; therefore the BangBang Executive Committee is dedicated to helping you make a highly informed decision. We will be pleased to provide you with a great deal of information about our concept, company, culture and potential in your local area. This process may include an extensive phone interview, webinar presentation, site visit to one or more BangBang Restaurants and a Discovery Day Presentation.
4. Sign Your Franchise AgreementOnce both parties agree that there is a mutual fit, your franchise agreement is finalized. This begins your journey aa a new BangBang franchise owner.
5. Secure Your Franchise LocationFinding a premier location for your restaurant business is essential for success. With help from our real estate team, and our authorized commercial real estate broker network, we provide assistance in finding and selecting a great location for your restaurant. You may elect to hire an approved third party to do all the foundational work including researching local market studies, identifying a location and negotiating the lease, but ultimately you will sign the lease for your BangBang restaurant.
6. Build & Outfit Your RestaurantWith the help of your designated BangBang franchise representative, the build-out process begins, including site plan and design specifications. BangBang works with industry leaders to design and build your restaurant, ensuring that each location matches the established brand identity. Your designated BangBang franchise representative will help you with your official construction documents, including mechanical, plumbing and electric plans, as well as assist with any build-out/design questions you may have. You can also count on them to make an on-site visit with your licensed contractor to review your progress.
7. Grand Open Your RestaurantTo maximize the grand opening for your BangBang franchise location, you will work closely with your designated BangBang representative to plan and execute your grand opening. As mentioned earlier, your training will include approximately 20 days of intensive hands-on training. You will receive a Grand Opening Kit complete with banners, posters, balloons, menu fliers and loyalty cards. You will also be presented with a detailed local store marketing manual which includes ideas and specific examples of successful local store marketing initiatives. Throughout the entire opening process you will be in continuous contact with your designated BangBang franchise representative. Together you’ll work through a checklist from the time you sign your BangBang franchise agreement to the time you open your doors to your first restaurant customers. Rest assured that when you become part of the BangBang franchise family, you’ll never be alone. CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US or phone (800) 437-8577 and find out more!